Sustained Investigation #1


1) What is the question guiding your art making?
         How is the outside appearance of disabilities guiding the viewers mind to judge?
2) How does your artwork reflect your exploration of this question visually?
         My artwork depicts a person with physical disabilities and my altered background shows an expression of their inward emotions.
3) How did practice, experimentation, and/or revision play a role in the making of this piece?
         I had to practice photoshop multiple times to figure out how to remove and import a background
         I had to experiment with coloring a lot and figure out how to get the color palate.
         This is the third try of this photo and background combination.

The Process :

Original




First Step in Changing Background




Background



    My Sketchbook


Comments

  1. Excellent! You might say "the outward appearance of a disabled person may alter the viewer's mind to judge". Yours might be a little confusing as to who "you" is.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our rather who "our minds" refers to, I meant to say.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts